Friday, July 20, 2007

Door Prize


I have just come across the most adorable, and easy, project that you can make with your kids. It's the perfect summer project...and it will help you and your kids be creative together:

A "Shhhh!" door hangar for the kids' room.

I've posted a picture of the first side that I created. It was so inexpensive too! I used a Creative Imaginations Bare Chipboard Door Hangar. I covered it with Tim Coffey's bright School Days Paper.

I added some Magic Mesh, a few stickers and buttons and one of my favorite products...mini tees from EK Success. We carry Sesame Street and Disney Tees...they are so cute. Then I used some Queen & Co. chipboard letters to make the word "Shh!"

And here is where kids can help...let them help you choose the right mini tee and the right paper. That way they have a hand in creating something special for their room. Older kids will even be able to help cut out the paper and put the buttons on. And if you haven't let your kids play with Magic Mesh...you are missing out. It is completely repositionable...so there is no such thing as a mistake!

Now, I can hang this on my son's door when he is napping...so Grandpa, Grandma and Dada all know when he is resting.

And just wait til I post a picture and description of the other side of the door hangar. You will love it...now I have to find the time to do it.

Stay tuned...

Do you have door hangars you've created? Want to share them with other crafters and scrappers? Click here to send us an email with a picture and short description...we'd love to share them with the Paper.com community.

1 comment:

onlin4u said...

Great Blog-We love it