Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Big Boy Bed

I just put my son Joel to bed, for the first time in a big boy bed! And this isn’t just any bed…it’s a Thomas the Tank Engine bed. I was worried about the move. He loves sleeping so much, I worried that he would be attached to his crib. But so far, he is sound asleep…dreaming of Thomas the Tank Engine, I’m sure.

I can’t wait to scrap his first night in his Thomas bed. As I was laying him down, I thought of a cute title for the page: “A Really Useful Bed”. Any parent with a Thomas-loving toddler out there will laugh…Thomas always wants to be a “really useful engine”.

I’ll post the page as soon as I am done with it…what a first step for my big boy!


Do you have a big boy bed or big girl bed layout you’d like to share with the Paper.com community? We’d love to see it. Click here to post your page in our gallery, and check out what your fellow scrapbookers are creating. Get Inspired!

No comments: