Sunday, July 8, 2007

Exclusive New Designs

I am so excited to share with you a sneak peek of some adorable new designs we will be bringing you next month. That's right...we are working with a young, new designer to sell exclusive laser cuts through Paper.com.

Now, we aren't talking cheesy clip art, here! We mean cute, sweet and always original, high quality cuts. Check out the image...you see. I told you they were adorable...I can't wait to use this on a page...it has little boy written all over it.

...I know just which page I will use it on. My son thinks everything is a spider.
Every fuzz.
Every crumb.
Every thing.
And his word for spider is "pih". So he runs around pointing to everything on the ground saying "pih" over and over. It's so cute. (If you are a regular reader, then you know that although my son is two, he doesn't quite speak English. He speaks "Joel"!)

Won't this look adorable as "Entomology 101" on a page about his "pih" obsession?

I'll post the layout as soon as I have it completed. And we will let you know more about the new designs, and the designer, as we finalize the deal.

No comments: